I have an app that creates a list. I'd like the app to also set the list permissions to only allow admins to make changes to the list. I know how to hide the list, but I understand that this will not prevent clever users from typing in the URL of...
I have a SharePoint calendar list, and I'm looking for a script to retrieve the number of events on a day. For example, for today, 10 August, I want to just retrieve the number of events stored in my calendar.  Any suggestion will be very helpful...
I am trying to use the javascript object model to retrieve a list of users/groups for a list and their permissions at the list level. So far I have this which returns a member object but I cant get any information about the member. When I try to use...
I have a strange problem. It occurs totally randomly, I have no idea why and in what circumstances it comes.  Details: I want to get the members of a Group with the executeQueryAsync function. In the callback the userEnumerator = users.getEnumerator(...
I'm new to CSOM (I've used SPServices up to this point), and I'm trying to learn the basics to getting list items. I have a list with lots of columns, several of which are lookups to other lists. When I try to get and print out one of the...
I have a Contacts list which has a multi-value lookup field called ContactType. The result of a CAML query will show the following value for ContactType for one of the list items:  1;#Applicant;#2;#Employee   I had a look at Fiddler after executing a...
I have an MVC application deployed to Azure which was created as a SharePoint App Part (Provider-Hosted) for a SharePoint Online site.  All Client ID and Secret ID are set correctly within SharePoint site and the Azure web Application.   The App does...
In SharePoint 2013, I am trying to access Search object through JavaScript CSOM.  I want to know the object which can give me the access to Search Settings under Site Settings. I tried looking under SP object but I didn't find any Search related...
below, the function works in IE, which is Good, but I need it to work in Chrome, FireFox, etc as well... In Chrome Im getting an Error... Heres my code  function loadList(list_name) {     var oList = context.get_web().get_lists().getByTitle(list_name...
I'm trying to figure of the best--or really any working way-- to store key/value pairs in a SharePoint hosted app. The pairs need to:   Be loaded on start up, if the settings exist, otherwise use defaults. Be created on demand--i.e. a user can ad...

Tags

Recent Questions

Top Questions

Home Tags Terms of Service Privacy Policy DMCA Contact Us

©2020 All rights reserved.