I am using the following code to parse a string into DOM:  var doc new DOMParser().parseFromString(string, 'text/xml');   Where string is just something like <!DOCTYPE html><html><head></head><body>content</...
I'm developing a chromium extension so I have cross-host permissions for XMLHttpRequests for the domains I'm asking permissions for.  I have used XMLHttpRequest and got an HTML webpage (txt/html). I want to use XPath (document.evaluate) to ex...
I came across some strange behaviour when using the DomParser. It appears that if the first element is a TEMPLATE, it's ignored.  See the output of below:    printTags('<template></template><h1></h1>', 'text/ht...
I have the following code where i'm trying to get the c:CreationDate nodes:   value = '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><content><c:CreationDate>2010-09-04T05:04:53Z</c:CreationDate></content>...
I need in JavaScript to load in variable contents of another page from the same site and then get data from that contents (parse XML).  I have gotten in text string variable the page's HTML using XMLHttpRequest() and responseText property.  After...
Using node v.0.10.29, Express v4.12.0, and xmldom v0.1.19, I'm trying to do the following:  Steps   Read an XML file into a string Convert the string into an XML object using xmldom Set the <name>default</name> field to <name>te...
I have been tasked with fixing up an old site to make it compatible with modern browsers. There are some 3rd party controls that are giving me some fits though, and I am not going to pay to get the latest versions of these controls. One of these old...
I am trying to modify the earthquake cluster map to display some of my own data.  I am running into problems when using an attribute from my KML to style it.  This is a sample feature from my KML:  <Placemark>     <name>REIERSTAD 2 ORION...
I have Win 7, 64 Bit, Firefox 32.0.1, Noscript running.  The following code only returns 199 nodes with aXML.getElementsByTagName("node"), whereas there are 300 in the parsed text, which is not well formed xml.   var atext = ''; for (...
I built a chrome extension and everything worked well. Now i need to put it on firefox, and it's a f*** mess.  The problem is with dom parsing.  Her's the code that doesn't work on FF :   var parser = new DOMParser(); SOURCE_DOM = parser....

Tags

Recent Questions

Top Questions

Home Tags Terms of Service Privacy Policy DMCA Contact Us

©2020 All rights reserved.