I am trying to write a basic makefile that combines multiple js files into a single one and then does the same but compresses them.  So far I have this one that can make the compressed version fine.  # Set the source directory srcdir = src/  # Create...
In make it's possible to define custom targets that have no relevance to the actual code that they act upon, in the sense that they are language agnostic.  release_sortof:          @echo packaging release...          tar czf release.tar.gz file1...
So, I am trying to build this on Windows:  https://github.com/jarnokurlin/fullcalendar/  I have Visual Studio 2012, and I tried opening the developer tools command prompt, going to the folder where I where I have a clone of the above repository, and...
Sorry this might be a total noob question  I downloaded a backbone example app from github https://github.com/elfsternberg/The-Backbone-Store that, according to its README, "must be installed under a webserver in order to operate correctly."...
I have a node project with:   .coffeescript source in src compiled coffeescript output to lib shell scripts in bin   How can I adjust my Makefile, shown below, to also copy .js files in src to the lib directory?  BIN = ./node_modules/.bin SRC = $(wil...
compiling fdk-aac with Emscripten  ./configure   above command works fine separately while installing fdk-aac but when compiling with it emscripten it throws an error  configure error: libfdk-aac is required shared:ERROR: Configure step failed with n...
-  I am trying to compile Fabrice Bellard's BPG image project with emscripten to convert it to wasm.  Mr. Bellard already has a per-compiled version setup to render 3 javascript files. He is using a Makefile to control the build settings.  I'...
I use the following code to get Make file targets  const command = `make -qp | awk -F':' '/^[a-zA-Z0-9][^$#\\/t=]*:([^=]|$)/ {split($1,A,/ /);for(i in A)print A[i]}'`;  cp.exec(command, options, (error, stdout, stderr) => {   if (e...
I am using exec (promisified) to run a Makefile:  const out = await exec('make', { maxBuffer: 1024 * 1024 * 10 });   However when I take a look at the Makefiles output even when the building was successful the stderr field is always populated...

Tags

Recent Questions

Top Questions

Home Tags Terms of Service Privacy Policy DMCA Contact Us

©2020 All rights reserved.