I am using EmbeddedWB (A TWebbrowser extension) to do like a "live preview" of some dynamically generated content.
I tried adding a SecurityManager to my TEmbeddedWB, however that did not do it either. I tested my dynamic code in Firefox, and in IE9, and it works (of course, in IE9 I have to allow first, which was how I found it was a security issue).
Is there a painless way to get around this, without having to manually go into IE and tweak something? Or am I completely wrong about the cause of the issue?
EDIT: After trying this article's method, IE does not ask if it should allow stuff anymore, however my script is still not being executed within my TEmbeddedWB/TWebbrowser..
EDIT 2: Okay, by removing the jQuery code, and displaying a plain Alert, I am forced to conclude that JS is now being executed, however jQuery is not.
EDIT 3: Here is the (stripped down) HTML code that my app generates, where jQuery is not working in my EmbeddedWB/TWebbrowser control - however, it works in Internet Explorer 9 itself:
EDIT4: I have also tried switching the
src to a Google Hosted jQuery, and that did not work either. Removing the Metatag did not fix it either. Just letting you know of stuff I tried before you waste time on suggesting it :)
EDIT5: By navigating to a site that uses jQuery (Webbrowser.Navigate) the site was working as expected. However when doing it from my local test.html, or by doing
.LoadFromString();, it will not work.
Will not work = jQuery code not executing.
It seems to work if you use correct URL for the jquery.js file:
or a relative path, you can also omit the
<script> tag) should work.
©2020 All rights reserved.